Please contact the Estate Administrator:
Lees Court Estate Office,
Kent, ME13 0LA
Telephone: 01227 731331 or 07813 880373
Directions from the A251
- If travelling from the Ashford on the A251, come in to Sheldwich and turn right at the small crossroads in to Lees Court Road
- If travelling from the Faversham on the A251, come in to Sheldwich and turn left at the small crossroads in to Lees Court Road
- Proceed through Sheldwich village, passing the school and the cricket pitch on the right (do not turn left at the Lees Court sign)
- Carry straight down the valley (Limes trees and parkland fencing on eitherside of the lane). Follow the road, at the bottom of the hill bear left and up a steep hill.
- At the top of the hill take the first turning on the right (there is a postbox adjacent to the turning)
- Stringman's Farm and the Estate Office is the first house on the left behind the brick and flint wall. Please take the 2nd entrance (post and rail and five bar gates)
- Park in front of the three arches on the grass and walk up the gravel path to the house and offices
More detailed directions are available on request.
We also have an area suitable to land helicopters